Live Instructor Led online training is a great way to get up to speed, fast. Why? Because it delivers high quality training from an expert that will lead you through the course and allows a convenient way for you to interact with a world class trainer and retain more.
This type of learning provides live instructor feedback with the tips and tricks of the trade that's hard to find on your own and the best way to get up to speed fast with Autodesk Inventor. You will receive great follow up support after class to ensure your success.
This course will enable entry level users to learn how to get around the software with ease and create real objects, It will you give the skills needed to construct parts and assemblies in a manner that enables you to have a real digital prototype. it also will show you how to create full documentation of detail parts and assemblies as you will need to know for any production job. This course gives you the great insight you could never get on your own.
- Includes a 3DMouse (Space Navigator) a $99 instant value
- The Autodesk® Inventor® software interface
- Creating 2D sketches
- Constraining and dimensioning sketches
- Generating 3D parts from sketches
- Part modeling, adding, and editing 3D features
- Work Features
- Creating equations and working with parameters
- Model geometry and model display manipulation
- Resolving feature failures
- Feature duplication techniques
- Establishing and working with model relationships
- Placing and constraining parts in assemblies
- Assembly component display
- Model Information
- Presentation files (Exploded views)
- Assembly tools
- Creating parts and features in assemblies
- Assembly bill of materials
- Working with projects
- Creating and annotating drawings and views
This course does not assume prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software. Students do need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.